August 19, 2007

Guess What????





















That's right! Emily is going to be a BIG sister! The baby is due April 3rd. Emily is very excited and goes back and forth from wanting a brother or a sister. We will keep you posted on the progress. Right now I am feeling quite tired and sick. This little one is keeping me on my toes already because I never know when I am going to feel sick. Overall I feel the worst in the late afternoon to evening, but I never know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I like your big sister shirt. you are going to be a GREAT big sister I can't wait. i love you and miss you a bunch!!!!!

Love,Nonie

The Four Cars said...

Hi Emily and mommy and daddy! We send our biggest congratulations to all of you! We're so thrilled for you! Loving the blogging so much that we're in the midst of creating one ourselves! You are our inspiration!! We'll let you know when it's ready! Love you all...The Four Cars!

Melissa Guay said...

Congratulations - how exciting!!!

Jane Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited about your news! 2 of my 3 were born in April-- its a great time to have a baby. I will be praying for you and your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled for you and the upcoming, new addition! The new one will be so lucky to have Emily as a big sister and you both as parents!

Wishing you the BEST!

The Hadleys

Kimberly said...

Shirley,
Congratulations on Baby #2! That is SO EXCITING! Emily will be such a great big sister! See you at MOPS!