October 29, 2007

And So It Starts...
(Driving to Pre-school)
Emily: Mommy
Mommy: Yes, Emily.
Emily: Miss Wendy says that we are not allowed to kiss at school..
Mommy: (calmly and trying hard not to laugh) Oh yeah, who was kissing at school?
Emily: (very nonchalantly) I was kissing Nathan.
Mommy: Oh, well, hmmm, Miss Wendy is probably right. We shouldn't kiss people at school.
Emily: But Mommy, I love him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emly, I love your new pictures . i really miss not going to the pumpkin patch with you. It sounds like you love school thats GREAT! We love you very much! Love from, nonie & papa

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Oh the innocence of young love!!

Melissa Guay said...

Oh my word, that is just too cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily looked like a little angel even without the curls! So glad to hear she is taking after her aunt Judy...I loved to chase and kiss the boys...keep up the good work.

Kimberly said...

Well, I don't know who Nathan is but I'd say he's one lucky little boy!
They are so innocent at this age. If only they stayed that way!

The Coatney's said...

I love this! Isn't it funny how four is the new thirteen! My four year old neice is constantly doing/ saying teenagerey things. I love it and is scares me (now having my own girl!) Anyway, I'm so glad I have your blog address! Yay! It's always so fun to peek/trespass/stalk other people's lives!