January 4, 2008

When I'm Four...
Emily: Mommy, when I am four I will drink coffee and chew some gum.
***I thought that this was so funny! She just said it out of the blue driving home today. Oh, the things kids say.

4 comments:

Melissa Guay said...

That is too cute, I love those things they come up with!!! Well, at least she said COFFEE. :)

The Coatney's said...

Hi! Sorry I've been meaning to get back to you about the smoothie. It is soooo good. I just put all the ingredients in my blender. If you are making one just for you, I would put a handful of fresh spinich, one banana, 1/2 c. orange juice and 3/4c. blueberries. This is 3 points if you are still a WW girl. How are you guys? I think of you often but it seems like my days just race by!

Kimberly said...

That is so stinking funny! Kids do definitely come up with some crazy things and it always makes it funnier when they just happen to say them out of the blue!

The Coatney's said...

That's awesome! Give that girl some gum!