The Nutcracker
Emily got to experience the Nutcracker Ballet for the first time this year. I was unable to go, but Grandma and Auntie Elisa volunteered to take Emily for me. She got all dressed up for her special day, and couldn't wait to head off to watch all the beautiful dancing ballerinas. She was so cute! Grandma said that she did very well and that she had a great time. She stayed very happy and enthusiastic the entire day. The best part was when she got home she couldn't wait to do her own version of the Nutcracker for her daddy and I. It just thrilled my heart to see her tip toeing, spinning and dancing around as she acted out what she had seen that day.




2 comments:
I was beginning to wonder about you too! I love the Nutcracker! Actually, my cousin, who is the dancer, is the main dancer in our Nutcracker at the Kansas City Ballet.
Em looks beautiful!! I want to see new pictures of your little prince!! Love you!
Emily you look so beautiful!! what fun.I'm sure you had a good time.You look so grown up that is a very pretty dress. I love you! Nonie
Post a Comment