Palm Springs Trip
We spent 2 weeks in Palm Springs in June. We were so lucky to spend the first week with my dear friend, Laura, her husband and 2 beautiful girls. The weather was mild, the guys got to golf, and Laura and I even got away for a little "girl time." Of course the time went by too fast. I was so sad to have to say good-bye.
We also were able to spend LOTS of time at the pool. I am pretty sure Emily has grown gills. Wyatt got to experience the pool for the first time and loved it! He also learned how to crawl when we were gone, and has gotten quite good at it too. Last but not least, Daniel and I celebrated our 10th anniversary! My parents came down and watched the kids while we spent the day at the spa and then went to dinner. We had a very nice time.
1 comment:
What a fun vacation! We just got back from vacation, too. I think we spent the majority of the time at the pool with our families. It was wonderful. It was also wonderful seeing your pictures.
By the way, I'm advertising a Starbucks GC giveaway (from a friend of mine) on my blog. Stop by today: Like Mother Like Daughter. The giveaway ends Friday.
Post a Comment