Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Jason Carlsen
As many of you know, my baby sister was married this summer on August 22nd. Oh, and did I mention that it was in our backyard?!?!? We had a such a lovely time. Everything turned out beautifully and even the weather held out for us and did not rain! It was so fun to spend time with friends and family that came up for the big event. Here are a few pictures that I have managed to gather up from other members of the family. I have no pictures on my camera because I was running around hosting and what not. So, hopefully there will be more pictures to come. (So, if you have good pictures you would like to share...send them my way!)
Congratulations Jason & Noel!!!
![]() |
noel choose black calla lilies. they looked amazing! flowers done by amy eller |
![]() |
| noel waiting for ceremony to start |
![]() |
| vows |
![]() |
| Andrew wrote and sung a song with Alyssa. Super cute! |
![]() |
| the new mr. & mrs. jason carlsen first dance my new neices-- makayla & maylea noel & sarah twins??? the fessenden clan dancin with opa a goodbye hug for mom and into the jeep!!! |
















3 comments:
What a fun day! Everything was beautiful, Noel and Jason very happy! :) Shirley and Daniel Great job! Mom
What fun pictures. Looked like it went off without a hitch! Daniel cracks me up!
I just love these pictures! And Yes you and noel look like twins!
Post a Comment