Elena's 4-D Ultrasound Pictures
Today we had our 4-D ultrasound. We went to Baby Pictures in Bellevue again; which we would highly recommend to anyone. We just watched in amazement as the tech took tons of pictures of our little girl! We got some really great shots of her, and even a very clear confirmation that she is definitely a girl! She was really busy, which seems to be a trend for our children. She liked having her hands tucked behind her head, just like her brother does. She also liked kicking her feet up into her face and the having umbilical cord close to her face; which made it a little tricky at first to get some good shots of her. She looks like she is going to have my chin, the Casey nose and most likely lips like her brother. She has a similar serious facial expression that Wyatt makes too. However, with all of that said, she still looks like her own little person! When she decided she was done with the whole event she buried her face into my uterus and just went to sleep.
Here are some of the pictures from today. Enjoy!
| arm in the air, small smile |
| sticking out tongue |
| fingers up by forehead |
| profile picture |
| definitely a girl! |
| toes up to her mouth |
| look at those lips!! |
| foot |
| hand under the chin, back to sleep |

3 comments:
It is so amazing looking at these ultrasound pictures. I feel like I get a sneak peek at what Elena looks like. I am so excited to meet this little one!
Wow once again I feel like I'm cheating. That is so amazing. Little sweet Elena I love her already.
Love from, nonie
What amazing pictures! Congrats on another sweet girl!
Post a Comment