July 7, 2008

19 1/2 weeks...
When we were pregnant with Emily we took pictures on the 1st day of each month to document how BIG my belly was getting and how quickly I was growing. (This is the ONLY time in my life I will be okay with this idea, right!?!?!) So, of course, we are doing it again for Baby #2, except that thanks to technology, you get to be in on it too! Here are a few pictures.

Also, we have our ultrasound at 10am on Wednesday morning. All of you can be praying for a healthy baby. As a fun side note, we will also get to learn of the sex of the baby, IF the baby cooperates. I have added a little poll on the side of the blog to vote on what you think the sex of the baby is. I didn't think of doing this earlier, so you only have until Wednesday to vote! Sorry!

Happy voting!

2 comments:

NaeLee said...

How exciting- I can't wait to hear updates! You look adorable Shirley!

NaeLee said...

By the way- Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great day!