It has been a week and a half since our ultrasound and it has just about killed me that we hadn't officially decided on a name. It has driven me crazy that he is referred to as "this baby" or "brother". So last night after I got Emily to bed and my dad situated, Daniel and I made a final decision on our baby's name. So his name is officially going to be....
Wyatt Raymond
I am a very happy Mama to finally have a name for our sweet baby boy!
4 comments:
Ohhhhh... I love his name! I cannot wait to meet baby Wyatt!!
Great name you guys- I LOVE it!! I'm so excited for you!!
I haven't checked blogs in soooo long. Maddie came in and told me you guys were having a boy!! SO FUN!! The name is great!! Congrats Caseys!
Love the name! Congratulations! How fun to be adding a boy to your family! Emily is going to be such a wonderful big sister!!!
Post a Comment